Keith has been a trusted advisor to families with care-giving needs for over a decade. Whether an aging parent needing to transition to assisted living or a child with special needs who is approaching their age of majority, each situation is unique and requires specific and creative planning strategies to optimize expected outcomes.
Keith earned his BA in business administration and economics from Carthage College, and his MBA in Finance from Roosevelt University. He holds the Chartered Retirement Planning ConsultantTM (CRPC) designation from the College for Financial Planning and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional. Keith holds his Series 7 and Series 66 licenses and holds state licenses for life, health and long term care insurance.
Current/past community involvement:
- 2020-21 Co-President of the Northwest Suburban Estate Planning Council
- 2020-present, Arlington Heights Senior Center, Inc.
- 2019-present, Board member, Chicago Chapter of the National Aging in Place Council
- 2015-present, Member Illinois Continuity of Care, Lake/McHenry, Northwest Cook and Alpha Chapters
- 2007-present, Assistant Scoutmaster Scouts BSA Troop 159
- 2016-2019, Advisory Board Member Lake/Northern Cook County Junior Achievement of Chicago
- 2017-2019, Board Member Clearbrook Guardians
- 2008-present, Volunteer for Clearbrook, Junior Achievement of Chicago
Keith, his wife Jennifer, their four children and dog Bailey have been residents of Arlington Heights, IL for nearly 20 years. Keith is an active runner (he's training for the Chicago Marathon in October 2020 and raising funds for the Alzheimer's Association if the race doesn't get cancelled)and golfer . You'll likely find him running around the neighborhood or following his children's activities.