Keith C. Piscitello, CFP® CRPC® CPFA™ MBA
Lead Financial Planner/Founder
Keith has been a trusted advisor to families with care-giving needs for over a decade. Whether an aging parent needing to transition to assisted living or a child with special needs who is approaching their age of majority, each situation is unique and requires specific and creative planning strategies to optimize expected outcomes.
Keith earned his BA in business administration and economics from Carthage College, and his MBA in Finance from Roosevelt University. He holds the Chartered Retirement Planning ConsultantTM (CRPC) designation from the College for Financial Planning and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional. Keith holds his Series 7 and Series 66 registrations and holds state licenses for life, health and long term care insurance.
Current/past community involvement:
- 2007-present, Assistant Scoutmaster Scouts BSA Troop 159 and Merit Badge Counselor
- 2008-Present, Classroom Volunteer, Junior Achievement of Chicago
- 2011-present, Volunteer for Clearbrook
- 2013-present, Member Northwest Suburban Estate Planning Council (2020-21 Co-president)
- 2015-present, Member Illinois Continuity of Care, Lake/McHenry, Northwest Cook and Alpha Chapters
- 2016-2019, Advisory Board Member Lake/Northern Cook County Junior Achievement of Chicago
- 2019-2021, Board member, Chicago Chapter of the National Aging in Place Council
- 2017-2019, Board Member Clearbrook Guardians
- 2019-present, Board Member, Arlington Heights Senior Center, Inc.
Keith, his wife Jennifer, their four children and dog, Bailey have been residents of Arlington Heights, IL for nearly 20 years. Keith enjoys running (he's training for the Chicago Marathon in October 2021), tennis, throwing bags and golfing.